• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reports from RK show 4/24/21 ???

How was the beanie babies, questionable Jerry, and nazi paraphernalia??
funny
yea
that ticks me off as well. another thing i hate is going to the store for a bag of fritos,and they also sell crackers..its like a gas station,i go for regular....and they sell diesel and mid grade.....and even premium!!!!!!
it sucks when i go somewhere to buy something...and they have stuff i dont want..when will they learn?????only sell what i want when i want it!!!!!!

The were a couple of guys selling only cases of ammo. They had a couple pallets worth. I think they were the only “decent for today” price I saw. .65 for 223.

The rest was just ridiculous. I saw boxes of 35 Remington for $75 bucks!!! No way dude...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The RK show in Jonesboro used to be billed as the best one to go to a decade ago. Last time I went, I bought these heat pad things that goes hot when you crack a "coin" that was inside them. Might have bought a Sig Army C3 too. Either way, the lgs are doing better than the gun shows in prices. But, you'd likely find something at a show that you can't at an lgs.

funny
yea
that ticks me off as well. another thing i hate is going to the store for a bag of fritos,and they also sell crackers..its like a gas station,i go for regular....and they sell diesel and mid grade.....and even premium!!!!!!
it sucks when i go somewhere to buy something...and they have stuff i dont want..when will they learn?????only sell what i want when i want it!!!!!!

You don't pay to go into a convenience store.

You don't pay to go into a convenience store.
good point.
i think the show promoters should rent the building,supply the chairs,hire the zip tie'ers,the security(off duty cops),supply the tables,advertise,pay the custodians,buy the zip ties,pay the staff,and more...all for the table rent. 40 to 100 per table...
you should go ahead and promote a show... i will come to it,heck i will even bring you a case of spam so you can feed your family after you go bankrupt..

Whoa men. Don’t hijack my thread.
Show was ok. Interesting social dynamic going on (at the show). Lots of newbies buying ar’s and $1/rd ammo. Powder $50/lb? Seems all regular guns up ~30%.
Entertaining, no deals
Except the gentleman one table at the back selling some of his collection to ease a retirement move.
I suspect he went home without firearms. Practically giving scopes away. Very nice fellow as well.
Also sold some of my wares to a dealer!! First time for everything.
Thanks to all for inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom