• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reloading supplies in Atlanta

Thanks everyone for your replies. I'm going to give Academy and GA Arms a try tomorrow. Villa Rica is close enough - I'll grab the son and make a little trip out of it.

Just starting with 9mm right now. I'd even be happy with just a decapping die and an appropriate shell holder. I have enough brass to deprimed that I could go awhile just working on that.
What press do u have. I don’t have a shell holder but I’m sure I have what u might need

If you are up for a nice ride in the mountains, Alexanders in Blairsville has a really decent reloading supply section. Last time there, many, many powders, little to no primers, and a lot of dies, shell holders, accessories. Closed Sunday and Wednesday. Afterwards, a trip into town for lunch at Hole In The Wall (on the town square), then a quick stop in Melissa's Bakery for great desserts to go. Note: Alexanders is a lot more than just Sporting Goods. The accompanying spouses can get lost in there for furniture, clothing, footwear, etc.

What press do u have. I don’t have a shell holder but I’m sure I have what u might need
I picked up a Lyman All American 8 from a user here on odt. I had done a lot of research and an 8 station turret fit my needs for a new user. I'm currently happily decapping and resizing like crazy while looking for primers.

For some data points in case Cobb users find this thread in the future:

Academy had a good selection of equipment and projections include dies and shell holders. All hornday. No powder no primers, although that is likely because of the current market

Adventure outdoors had hornday and rcbs dies, projectiles, and some powder. No primers, very limited shell holders.

Tru Prep had good selection of brass, some powder, and little else.

As mentioned by someone else above, Ga Arms is generally a really great source but call first as nothing is guaranteed in today's market.

I picked up a Lyman All American 8 from a user here on odt. I had done a lot of research and an 8 station turret fit my needs for a new user. I'm currently happily decapping and resizing like crazy while looking for primers.

For some data points in case Cobb users find this thread in the future:

Academy had a good selection of equipment and projections include dies and shell holders. All hornday. No powder no primers, although that is likely because of the current market

Adventure outdoors had hornday and rcbs dies, projectiles, and some powder. No primers, very limited shell holders.

Tru Prep had good selection of brass, some powder, and little else.

As mentioned by someone else above, Ga Arms is generally a really great source but call first as nothing is guaranteed in today's market.
If you still need 9mm dies, i think i have a set of Lee Carbide i can let go of….i will need to look.
I do know i have an extra box of Large Pistol primers i can let go of ….. i am in Kennesaw.
Just let me know if you need.

Back
Top Bottom