• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reloading Dies

I like Lee dies simply for price and they do a good job. If you have brass from several diffrent rifles of the same caliber I would suggest the full length dies to keep your brass uniform.

you will never go wrong with rcbs, just call if you break a de capping pin, primer cup ect and they will send a new one , no questions asked. Best warranty for life on the market.

you will never go wrong with rcbs, just call if you break a de capping pin, primer cup ect and they will send a new one , no questions asked. Best warranty for life on the market.

Yes they will, but I have had to claim the warranty more often than I would like to. I have had lots of issues with the expander plugs and the decapping pins being bent right out of the box in RCBS dies. I have not had an issue with any Lee die. RCBS does have outstanding customer service I just don't have time to fool with them. I am sure that everyone has their favorite but for the money and versatility I choose Lee.

Last edited:
Lee deluxe die set. It includes both the neck sizer(collet) die and a full length die as well as shell holder powder dipper and load data. Cant beat em and I have a set for all my bolt guns they make em for. The collet die is great . I love the fact no case lube is involved and they stretch brass very little, not to mention the accuracy I get from fire formed brass. Nice to have the full length in the set for when bumping back the shoulder becomes necessary.

Back
Top Bottom