• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Refinished 10/22 before and after!

So how did you do the wood and steel?

Once i stripped the old bluing and rust the metal was really pitted. I media blasted the barrel and the receiver to give it a even textured finished. Then I Teflon/moly the metals. The stock was stripped back down, dents removed it was restained and sealed.

Wished I had of got to you before you did all that nice work,probably going to custom mine and would have sold you a stock and barrel.Good job.

My dad always thought his rem mod 48 20 ga. was a tool. He hunted when ever he wanted to, spitting snow drizzling rain, whenever. It was my job to clean that tool when he came in, total break down, dry and re-lube ALL parts. He said "Take care of your tool, and they'll always be ready". I have it now since he passed and it is still in great shape, one of my prized possessions.

My dad always thought his rem mod 48 20 ga. was a tool. He hunted when ever he wanted to, spitting snow drizzling rain, whenever. It was my job to clean that tool when he came in, total break down, dry and re-lube ALL parts. He said "Take care of your tool, and they'll always be ready". I have it now since he passed and it is still in great shape, one of my prized possessions.

Mine taught me the same

Back
Top Bottom