REDUCED: Valentine One "V1" Radar Locator / Detector - Through MONDAY Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepinshep

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
12   0
Reaction score
My brother is selling his like-new Valentine One "V1" Radar Locator / Detector version 1.8 (latest version). It is like-new in the box with owner's manual and all accessories and it functions perfectly. He is a police officer now, so he "doesn't need it anymore"....

He had only used it a few months, and some of the accessories are still in the bags, never used or opened.

For those who may not know, this radar locator is advertised as "the only one with full coverage", meaning it finds ALL types of traffic radar (X-band, K-band, Ka-band, Ku-band, Stalker, Photo radar, Laser, and POP, as well as a "Euro Mode" which narrows and intensifies radar coverage).

I don't know if radar detectors are legal in Georgia...but this one isn't for sale in Georgia. It is for sale in Texas, where I am currently on vacation.

If some of our LEO members could verify that this item is legal to own in Georgia, then I will be happy to bring it home with me if I have a solid "I'll take it" (depending on your feedback rating, I may ask that you make a deposit or full payment via paypal, that way I don't bring it home with me only for the potential buyer to back out and force me to mail it back to my disappointed brother in TX). However, if some of our LEO members verify that this item is NOT legal to own in Georgia, then I will not bring it back with me.

My brother is asking $325 obo.

A quick glance at Ebay shows the 4 auction-style listings ending soonest are so far bid up to $365, $301 (plus $12 shipping), $345, and $325, all with at least 8 hours remaining in their listings.

I am leaving Texas this Monday and will only bring it with me if I have a solid "I'll take it".

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited:
Sorry I posted the price wrong. I thought he told me $350, but when I told him I had listed it he said he wanted $350 but he didn't think he'd get that for it, so to list it for $325 obo.

I'd buy it but I don't have the $$$.

For a sec I thought he meant BALENTINE ....they are top shelf bout 600.00 ...I was like man that's a deal but then I saw the box...valentine, huh ....have to read up on that brand

:confused:
This looks to be a Valentine, pretty much the top of the line radar detector for years.

Never heard of Balentine?

Sorry OP, just trying to help you out.

Should be completely legal in GA. Legal in 49 states. VA is the oddball...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom