• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Redirects to spam pages - Post screen shots here

just tried to redirect me when i clicked this page, it starts a 10second countdown then i hit back real quick and it takes me back 2 pages instead of to the one that i clicked on. its happened a lot i figured it could be safari, or trash cache or something, idk

I've got "grab" open I'm gonna try and get a screenshot of it.

MODS: PM me if you wanna know what OS and computer I'm running if it helps with diagnostics.

IMG_8625.PNG
IMG_8626.PNG
Redirected to twitter download even when I click "cancel".

this is annoying he hell to say the least but I dont think its just ODT. i was just on truthaboutguns.com and it happened. i snapped a screenshot, opened odt then went to drag the pic here and it happened again, so i screenshot it too.

The internet has become a pain in the ass across the board. ex: the news sites that make you click next page 100 times to read the story and have 5 popups per page, these things popping up. whenever i go to 1337x it opens a whole new browser window. I have just been fighting with it, hitting back, closing reopening. It would be nice to get on the computer and be able to not be harassed.

It seems like adobe wants to update all the time, the phones won't let you access stuff the computer will, its a big cluster**** of advertisements and bs. ex: i can't read my Facebook messages from my phone without it wanting me to download the app, so i have to hop on the computer and go to FB to read them. ex: i looked up a company and yelp was showing reviews on my phone, but it wouldnt let me read them without downloading yelp app, so i got on the computer and read them.

If you guys/mods know what i can do to alleviate some of this headache across the board please fill me in ! I've got a Mac computer and a droid phone. thanks !
grab.jpg
grab2.jpg

I'm about to take this computer outside and shoot it with my 460.. I'm gonna clear the cache and history and see if it helps, its just a small pain to have to resign in to everything but oh well.

grab3.jpg

this is annoying he hell to say the least but I dont think its just ODT. i was just on truthaboutguns.com and it happened. i snapped a screenshot, opened odt then went to drag the pic here and it happened again, so i screenshot it too.

The internet has become a pain in the ass across the board. ex: the news sites that make you click next page 100 times to read the story and have 5 popups per page, these things popping up. whenever i go to 1337x it opens a whole new browser window. I have just been fighting with it, hitting back, closing reopening. It would be nice to get on the computer and be able to not be harassed.

It seems like adobe wants to update all the time, the phones won't let you access stuff the computer will, its a big cluster**** of advertisements and bs. ex: i can't read my Facebook messages from my phone without it wanting me to download the app, so i have to hop on the computer and go to FB to read them. ex: i looked up a company and yelp was showing reviews on my phone, but it wouldnt let me read them without downloading yelp app, so i got on the computer and read them.

If you guys/mods know what i can do to alleviate some of this headache across the board please fill me in ! I've got a Mac computer and a droid phone. thanks !View attachment 933118 View attachment 933119

It can be even worse for gun sites because a lot of the larger companies won't touch gun related content.

If I can reproduce it I can try and find the source and get it fixed.

My mac says my adobe plugin has security risks, i just disabled everything cleared everything and installing osx sierra ( had el capitan). Ive tried having java,plugins and cookies blocked before then no websites work. Hopefully sierra will be better.

Back
Top Bottom