• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Red Stag in Georgia

IMG_1692.jpg

You would think a hunter would be killed it by now,he’s been roaming at least a month when since I first heard about it.

Can they crossbreed with white tailed deer?
Would be cool to get an influx of hybrid monster white tails in Ga…..maybe.
there’s a farm in Auraria Rd in Dahlonega with some exotic deer.
I don’t know what kind they are but the bucks have some impressive antlers and seem to be larger than Ga white tail deer at least.
Kinda wishing a few of them would jump the fence and sire a few biggins.

Can they crossbreed with white tailed deer?
Would be cool to get an influx of hybrid monster white tails in Ga…..maybe.
there’s a farm in Auraria Rd in Dahlonega with some exotic deer.
I don’t know what kind they are but the bucks have some impressive antlers and seem to be larger than Ga white tail deer at least.
Kinda wishing a few of them would jump the fence and sire a few biggins.
No they can’t. I think it’s mentioned in this article.

That’s pretty cool. Several years ago I met an old man to look at some work he needed done and he had a nice set of elk antlers. I asked him about it and he said he had shot it at his house. This was in douglas co. He had shot it with buck shot near his house. A man named Red Palmer had had alot of different animals he kept to test his tranquilizer gun on. He as I understand developed it. He had lots of African animals on his property and it’s assumed that this elk had come from his place. The man was probably late 70s or 80 when he shot the elk. He said he was scared after he had done it that he was going to be in trouble but nothing ever happened to my knowledge

Back
Top Bottom