• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Red dot your ccw? Or stick with irons?

All of my handguns (EDC or otherwise) except my 1911's now have a RDS. Too costly to retrofit the 1911's with a RDS or I'd do it for them also.

I've had several careers that had me carrying a pistol and shooting almost daily. I started using a RDS on my handguns about 3 years ago and was immediately more accurate at distance shooting and faster/more accurate inside 25 feet. It was intuitive for me from the start and several people that I've worked with that were below average shooters. They improved substantially in shot placement and follow ups.

Each to their own, but as stated earlier by others, I feel it's a huge advantage that I wouldn't give up moving forward.

-Damage is key. Mainly lack of.Plus, I think I want to be able to look someone in the eye, if possible,just before one of us meets our maker if it comes to that. So I damn sure aint tryin to make head shots at 50 yds, with my edc. And I dont plan on being the one carried by six. But you just never know till you find yourself there. Kick all that hollywood **** out of your mind. And be the best you can be, with what you call your EDC.

Are you a poet and don't know it?

I’m digging the dot! This is my set up at the moment

A29B4FEA-55D6-4FCF-8A57-100C83BE433F.jpeg
7CB207AB-B379-43CD-B092-BC03EF3DDA8E.jpeg
2D025AC8-48AF-4833-A8A1-1F3A4AD77F86.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom