• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recreated one of the best steaks I've ever had

palmettomoon palmettomoon
I will be going to Duke, Vanderbilt, or UAB hospital to get IV Plasma treatment. If you match I could be a buyer. You could get a steak!
All transactions will be FTF, no trades, PM only if interested. LOL.
I'm type A-positive so if you are A or AB, I know whut I got. Pure blood too.

It's hard to compete with the newer minority owned players in that space. Shelf space is at such a damned premium. PM me an NDA and I'll listen.
(Insert it In dee A here)

actually I do. A buddy in Athens has a recipe he’s making small-time. Needs to scale. But he’s partially lazy.

(Insert it In dee A here)

actually I do. A buddy in Athens has a recipe he’s making small-time. Needs to scale. But he’s partially lazy.
Man I know a guy in Charleston that has to HUSTLE to sell his and his stuff is really good. He'll do every outdoor farmers market and show he can, calls on specialty retailers, delis, etc., all over SC and Eastern GA. I'm leery of a food marketer that is "lazy."

Man I know a guy in Charleston that has to HUSTLE to sell his and his stuff is really good. He'll do every outdoor farmers market and show he can, calls on specialty retailers, delis, etc., all over SC and Eastern GA. I'm leery of a food marketer that is "lazy."
I know what you mean. He’s not lazy in the work sense, just lazy in the ‘scared to make it go’ sense because then he‘d have to do it full-time.

I sold ACE Basin Tonic mix for the owners for a spell. Best mix I ever had. It’s DAMN good. I just sold to a few of my accounts in Georgia while out doing my real job. I outsold their South Carolina distributor in a month. It’s sad how sorry some of these people are. I didn’t even really try. Same thing. They ’wanted’ it to take off but only went to ****ing farmer’s markets instead of actual retail markets that could move pallets of the stuff.

Back
Top Bottom