• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recreated one of the best steaks I've ever had

fast306stang

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
376   0
Reaction score
The other day I had an amazing steak when we went out to eat for our anniversary. I made note of the ingredients and tonight I made a steak that is equal if not better. So. Good. And was really easy.

Basically a good ribeye done to your liking. I seasoned mine with S&P and let it ride.

The topping is chopped and sautéed tomatillos and red bell pepper with some chopped garlic and olive oil.. Combine that with some Chorizo and feta cheese, season to taste.

I grilled and skint some jalapeños and red bell pepper slices for the side.

I'm stuffed and I only ate half!

20221118_182400.jpg
20221118_182543.jpg
20221118_183218.jpg

Going have to try that one day!
I've played with those flavors before but never on a ribeye or any other steak. Wasn't sure about it until I tried it and then I was hooked! The waiter said in the 2 years he's worked there, that was the 1st night he's seen it offered. I told him to tell the chef, "Put it in rotation!"

That was up there at Natalia's palmettomoon palmettomoon , in your neck of the woods. I think I saw your Porsche parked right out front?

20221114_174321.jpg
20221114_174343.jpg

The other day I had an amazing steak when we went out to eat for our anniversary. I made note of the ingredients and tonight I made a steak that is equal if not better. So. Good. And was really easy.

Basically a good ribeye done to your liking. I seasoned mine with S&P and let it ride.

The topping is chopped and sautéed tomatillos and red bell pepper with some chopped garlic and olive oil.. Combine that with some Chorizo and feta cheese, season to taste.

I grilled and skint some jalapeños and red bell pepper slices for the side.

I'm stuffed and I only ate half!

View attachment 4976693View attachment 4976694View attachment 4976695
this steak is exactly cook to perfection for my family.

Back
Top Bottom