• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Record Of Guns Sales in January/ 21 - (Scalpers?...)

So how is this different than people that buy a gun at an auction or estate sale and resell it?

Really how is it different than people that buy anything and resell it for more? Pawn shops, Ebay, Retail chains?

Are scalpers in the room with us right now?
Dealer: Any person or company that sells or buys securities for his or her own account. The dealer realizes profit or loss from the difference between the price paid and the price sold. A dealer is in contrast to an agent, who trades on behalf of someone else

I’d like to have a Taurus g3 with a light attached
funny you should ask. I'm working on that very thing right now in my custom gunshop. All I have to do is attach the red dot sight and put it in a paper sack and it's ready for the range! 799.00 Out the door......I'm not traveling for this deal. You must come to me. No lowballing.........I know what I got.

holy-crap-holy-smokes.gif

they about to be collectors. values for most things have been dropped pretty consistently again and dont appear to be picking back up anytime soon

they about to be collectors. values for most things have been dropped pretty consistently again and dont appear to be picking back up anytime soon
Maybe it's the gun culture changing. I see little reason to invest in a minor property that takes 20 years to increase in price $1000 and will sit in a safe where I'm unable to enjoy it. If it's possible, I've got more guns than I need thanks to politicians scare tactics and with the competition between manufacturers, you can usually get excellent and better new guns for a decent price. ( Nothing dies online.)

Back
Top Bottom