Recommendation on a Rifle for beginners

Ruger AR 556 or the M&P sport II is what have been googling lol. cant decide from them.

Just a thought, once you get into shooting AR's you are going to want to keep doing so. Buying a cheap one and upgrading later may be more expensive than just buying quality right off the bat. Then again, with prices the way they are now buying cheap and waiting till prices drop on quality might be ok. I'd still recommend getting something good right off the bat. BCM is good quality for the money and you won't need to upgrade really.

Just a thought, once you get into shooting AR's you are going to want to keep doing so. Buying a cheap one and upgrading later may be more expensive than just buying quality right off the bat. Then again, with prices the way they are now buying cheap and waiting till prices drop on quality might be ok. I'd still recommend getting something good right off the bat. BCM is good quality for the money and you won't need to upgrade really.
Thanks for the advice.

I have a Ruger and a Diamondback, both run flawlessly, never a problem with either 1. Would love another but not in this market.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom