• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reckless driver vehicle ID - please look out - All black late model Porsche 911 with high [say at least 2ft] spoiler - Mount Paran this afternoon

KDM2

Eagle Icon
Frontiersman
32   0
Reaction score
Porsche 911, late model, spoiler noted, while passing vehicle on his side of the lane, passed over double yellows, illegally, and almost front hit me and everyone else behine me,. very serious violation, although I couldn't see anything to describe this perp outside of Male white gray hair, Porsche 911 with arrogant spoiler, like really high. Porsche all black.

Don't be hatin on my new ride. Ya'll were going way too slow. :boink:

zzIMG_43033-large.jpg

Porsche GT3 with stock spoiler.

As at least of what I am sure is a line of people, I'm the offended party, on Mt. Paran, in this lunatic's path [or....whatever 17 year old got ahold of that Porsche.....] all I got was a glimpse of the drivers window. Most insane driving I've ever seen.

Porsche 911, late model, spoiler noted, while passing vehicle on his side of the lane, passed over double yellows, illegally, and almost front hit me and everyone else behine me,. very serious violation, although I couldn't see anything to describe this perp outside of Male white gray hair, Porsche 911 with arrogant spoiler, like really high. Porsche all black.
And old white guy in a 911? That narrows it down. ;)
I can't stand idiot drivers. That means there's a lot of people I can't stand.

Back
Top Bottom