• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ready for New Years

View attachment 2424028

Gonna come down off the mountain this evening and spend NYE with some of my old skydiving buddies. This will require travel out of civilization and entry into the Marietta Zone so I hope I am dressed appropriately.

Happy Safe New Years!

Wait?.........What?...........ODT10 is in Marietta and tourists ain’t allowed to carry. Where can I rent an amour plated Hummer? And how can I get out of the Hummer into the Civic Center safely? Might have to drive the Hummer through the plate glass doors? Sheet this is getting complicated. :cool:

View attachment 2424028

Gonna come down off the mountain this evening and spend NYE with some of my old skydiving buddies. This will require travel out of civilization and entry into the Marietta Zone so I hope I am dressed appropriately.

Happy Safe New Years!

@Granite3 is right, you need to drop the goggles in favor of NVG’s.
Why in the world would you venture down to the big city??? Why not bring your friends to that beautiful place you live???
Be safe my friend, all the crazies are out tonight!!!!

@Granite3 is right, you need to drop the goggles in favor of NVG’s.
Why in the world would you venture down to the big city??? Why not bring your friends to that beautiful place you live???
Be safe my friend, all the crazies are out tonight!!!!
Bwaaahhaaaa! They came up to visit at Christmas so we made the trek for NYE. Had a good time, didn’t have to fight our way out and now I can relax being back in my hood.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom