REACHED ANOTHER YEAR OLDER TODAY

Turned 66 today and my awesome wife made me an Old Fashion Pound Cake for my birthday. Love the made from scratch cakes. My Mother told her last night, well y'all going to have to bring me some of that today, so we sure will. Mother in 89 years young and proud to still have her and Love her. She said she remembers well the day, me and my Brother came, 5:10 am and 5:15 am December 17, 1957. Yep twins.View attachment 6614910
Congratulations to you and your twin. And, congratulations on having such a great wife, and a super mom! Well done. God bless you all.

Happy belated birthday 🎂! Praying that you and your dear Mother have many more! Oh yes and brother too! God's grace is the only reason we're all still here! Hope you enjoyed your special day (that delicious looking pound cake sure helped I'll bet)!!

It has got so difficult to keep up with all the special days this time of the year.
We have several family birthdays in Nov & Dec ….plus all the holidays….then everyone visiting and socializing…. I wouldn’t trade it for the world !!
I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR ! I LOVE MY FAMILY & all my BROTHERS & SISTERS ON ODT !!!
Thank you everyone , HAPPY THANKSGIVING , MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR !!
YOU FOLKS ARE GREAT 😊

(with the latest seizure events my memory really has taken a hit, I hope I haven’t left anyone out )

It has got so difficult to keep up with all the special days this time of the year.
We have several family birthdays in Nov & Dec ….plus all the holidays….then everyone visiting and socializing…. I wouldn’t trade it for the world !!
I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR ! I LOVE MY FAMILY & all my BROTHERS & SISTERS ON ODT !!!
Thank you everyone , HAPPY THANKSGIVING , MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR !!
YOU FOLKS ARE GREAT 😊

(with the latest seizure events my memory really has taken a hit, I hope I haven’t left anyone out )
Thanks buddy, and may God touch and heal you.

Back
Top Bottom