• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rant posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? If I am slumming it I prefer La Quinta.
I was busting dellars chops on "i mentioned I'm an ex LE because...." I'm just poking at y'all, just got a different thread shut down . Figured I'd come over here and cause trouble too ! Lol

Sorry man. Almost out. I need to make a run. I still got beer though.

i61.tinypic.com_2ep21ae.jpg

Doesn't leave me hung over next day...haven't done any hard drinking in several years anyway, turned into an old man I guess. I use to love going out and shooting pool for drinks on fri/ sat nights. Many moons ago though.

If you don't want to act a fool/Argue with a fool/be a fool, then why would you start a thread like this that will obviously incite some sort of argument?

Doesn't leave me hung over next day...haven't done any hard drinking in several years anyway, turned into an old man I guess. I use to love going out and shooting pool for drinks on fri/ sat nights. Many moons ago though.

I feel ya man. That is about how it went down for me. I never got hangovers and then I hit 30 and boom. Nasty hangovers. I slowed my roll real quick after that. Now I run the occasional buzz and crash but that is about as wild as it gets for me now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom