• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rachel Ray Nutrish Dog Food

alnen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
My good boy passed away and never got to eat from this bag of dog food. It's unopened, has just been sitting in my closet for a couple months.

Anyway, instead of throwing it away, I figured someone-from-odt's good boy could have it.

I also have an automatic dog feeder available that I'll be listing. Have some ammo listed too. I'm kind of forced to sell the ammo because I'm in between not working and long term disability, so trying to pay the bills.

Sorry for the sob story, let me know if you want this dog food and I'll set it off out for you to grab.
PXL_20210609_233006089.jpg

My good boy passed away and never got to eat from this bag of dog food. It's unopened, has just been sitting in my closet for a couple months.

Anyway, instead of throwing it away, I figured someone-from-odt's good boy could have it.

I also have an automatic dog feeder available that I'll be listing. Have some ammo listed too. I'm kind of forced to sell the ammo because I'm in between not working and long term disability, so trying to pay the bills.

Sorry for the sob story, let me know if you want this dog food and I'll set it off out for you to grab.
View attachment 3314379
Sorry you lost him. Integrity move by giving this away.

Guys, he died of a heart attack if you're worried... Nothing contagious.

Also, thanks for the shelter suggestions. I'll probably give this a couple days and then take it up there.

Back
Top Bottom