• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Questions.

Anh Le

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
55   0
Reaction score
There was an item on sale, and the owner of the item said that it was SOLD pending meet next weekend. There's at least three other people in line, and it doesn't really get more black and white than this.

Now, there is this one individual (who shall not be named), despite seeing the ample evidence that the item is NOT available, asks "is this still available?" Sometimes, people amaze me in the worst ways possible. What are some of the dumbest questions you've seen people ask in the forums?

C75D099C-CA3F-45F1-B96E-EFD98E300B07.png

There was an item on sale, and the owner of the item said that it was SOLD pending meet next weekend. There's at least three other people in line, and it doesn't really get more black and white than this.

Now, there is this one individual (who shall not be named), despite seeing the ample evidence that the item is NOT available, asks "is this still available?" Sometimes, people amaze me in the worst ways possible. What are some of the dumbest questions you've seen people ask in the forums?
Mane. How long joo bean herr? Your bid wasn't high enough. PM sent means they've submitted a written bid for the item. SPM doesn't mean shyte when a nearby neckbeard out bids you by $50.

memeguy.com_photos_images_whenever_i_hear_someone_argue_about_dd8571172d2c904ce0bcfaf635cc4dae.png

What are some of the dumbest questions you've seen people ask in the forums?

Back
Top Bottom