• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Questions about the new format . I have problems

whiskerz

Default rank 5000+ posts
Why ?
265   0
Reaction score
1,. How do I delete private messages ? I can select them but delete is not an option on the choices
2. How do I edit my ad ? I notice I do not have an edit button only an edit button for the title .
3. Is my ignore list intact after the change over ?

Are the old ad pictures gone ?

1. You can't as far as anyone can tell
2. You should be able to click "More Options" to edit the entire ad
3. Not sure, I don't use ignore list

Yes, old pictures you had uploaded are gone.

Okay so my PM box will be massive . I hate that

I just became aware that the "Leave Private Messages" is actually the delete option. Check the messages you want to delete and choose leave private messages from the drop down. Then pick an option from the window that pops up and it will delete them.

I just became aware that the "Leave Private Messages" is actually the delete option. Check the messages you want to delete and choose leave private messages from the drop down. Then pick an option from the window that pops up and it will delete them.

Seriously, thank you!!

I've been wanting to clean out my inbox for days. Why they called it "Leave Private Messages" rather than "Delete Private Messages" is a mystery for the ages. I'm sure they'll change it. Not very intuitive.

This works thanks very much . !!

Back
Top Bottom