• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Questions about ignored users

whiskerz

Default rank 5000+ posts
Why ?
265   0
Reaction score
Lets say I pick a user to ignore . Like today

What happens when he tries to send me a message ?

What happens if I was to say see an ad by the user and try to send him or her (yea right) a message ?

Do I see ads or forum post by ignored users ?

Thanks for the information Whiskerz

Last edited:
Basically the ignored member feature in vBulletin is to just "hide" their posts and PMs. Their posts will still show up, yet will be "hidden" with a cover that simply says "john doe" is on your ignore list. Same for PMs.

Using ignore is a waste of time even if you do use it. You are going to be curious as to what the user had to say in response to something you said. So you will be turning it off to check.

Using ignore is a waste of time even if you do use it. You are going to be curious as to what the user had to say in response to something you said. So you will be turning it off to check.

Not everyone.
I have one person on ignore and never look to see what they say.

I am going to try it out . I have one user who sold an item to a guy who offered him more $30 money after we agreed to a price on my list . I don't care what he says his word has no value

Only do it with 2 of em the rest can eat **** and die

Back
Top Bottom