• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Question about gun prices

Price right for the right brand = sale
Priced high and non-negotiable for the right brand = no sale
Same gun relisted over and over, regardless of brand = asking price too high
Good gun with a good price that doesn't sell = not the "it" brand
Glock = overpriced, most of the time, but evidently people are paying the prices, so = sale
Real bargain, regardless of brand = sold immediately

A fool and his money are soon parted
Somethings only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it

Price right for the right brand = sale
Priced high and non-negotiable for the right brand = no sale
Same gun relisted over and over, regardless of brand = asking price too high
Good gun with a good price that doesn't sell = not the "it" brand
Glock = overpriced, most of the time, but evidently people are paying the prices, so = sale
Real bargain, regardless of brand = sold immediately

A fool and his money are soon parted
Somethings only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it

...a word from the wise! Especially the Glock part... hah!

I've actually been looking for a CZ 75 D PCR compact, and have been unable to find one. Glocks are fine but they don't fit my hand. I'm eager to see if the Gen 4 makes a difference.

some prices on here are crazy, more power to em if there getting it, and the good deals are always gone. you just got to be patient i guess.

Yep, be patient and check often.

If somebody lists an AR for less than $800 you can bet your butt it's gonna' be gone, fast! But there are always good deals to be had. Often people will list items for retail or close to retail, but accept less.

Also, it's rare, (if at all) that you will ever purchase a firearm from somebody on this site that does not function as advertised. Everybody that trades on here has feedback and ratings and no one wants a bad rating. Bad ratings and feedback mean no one will want to trade/buy from you. I sold a rifle that didn't function properly, but when I listed it for sale I detailed exactly what the problems were and made sure the buyer knew what he was getting.

Just keep refreshing the "What's New". You'll find what you want in no time!

Welcome and enjoy!

Yea, you will avoid shipping or FFL fees here. But what I didn't hear said was that you won't pay taxes here. And you very often, for the retail price of a gun, get a holster or ammo included. Also, yea, the federales don't know what you own. That may become REAL important in the next few decades!!!

I've actually been looking for a CZ 75 D PCR compact, and have been unable to find one. Glocks are fine but they don't fit my hand. I'm eager to see if the Gen 4 makes a difference.

The back straps on the GEN4 might help you out! There are usually several GLOCKs listed daily

some people are just like used car salesmen and trying to rip ya off.

other folks over paid to begin with and wanna get their money back

some still just dont know

to keep the peace, ignore the high priced idiots and move on. they will get the message when their gun doesnt sell. so dont comment, unless its an outlandish lie then contact a mod

Back
Top Bottom