• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pushing my luck...

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Okay over the last few weeks I have had really good luck adopting out little puppies. Tons of thanks to karlvv30 karlvv30 and @Gingerbeard Man . So I thought I was done and first thing this morning my boss tells me this half grown female showed up at his brand new house on Saturday. She was covered with ticks and pretty dirty. No doubt some ****bag dropped her off out there in the sticks. So she's been bathed and fed daily since then. But I gotta find here a home.
From the pics I'm guessing some kinda hound and Shepherd combination. Super friendly or maybe just grateful. So far she's good around other smaller dogs. And as usual I will gladly drive a good bit to find her a good home. Feel free to comment all you want. Thanks for looking.
44288.jpeg

Attachments

• 44296.jpeg
    44296.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 299
  • 44358.jpeg
    44358.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 291
how big is she? any clue about how she is with cats?
No idea about cats bit boss's dog is smaller than some of my cats. Shih Tzu I believe. So far she's good with it. I think from her foot size she's gonna be a full size model. From what I hear now she's happy to be on the patio sleeping on the very overpriced patio furniture. IF... I didn't already have two other dpgs...

You are earning your seat in heaven.
I damn sure hope so. Cause I'm sure you already know...it's a lot of work. If I don't find a home for this one this week then I'll wind up sitting with her all next week when David is gone to his condo in Fernandina. Evern if she's cool with the other dogs and cats I'm pretty sure they won't be cool with her.

Good on you to take care of them. :D
You should see about starting a nonprofit llc for tax purposes since you pretty much run an animal shelter.

My neighbor does a lot of catch and release on feral cats to get them check out and spayed/neutered. Most stick around as he currently has about 17 felines.

Maybe you should set up a GoFundMe or a donation collection. Or if you prefer, send me you PP and I send you a hun.

Thanks for looking out.

Good on you to take care of them. :D
You should see about starting a nonprofit llc for tax purposes since you pretty much run an animal shelter.

My neighbor does a lot of catch and release on feral cats to get them check out and spayed/neutered. Most stick around as he currently has about 17 felines.

Maybe you should set up a GoFundMe or a donation collection. Or if you prefer, send me you PP and I send you a hun.

Thanks for looking out.
Non profit? That means the IRS AKA " Da' Man" would be scrutinizing my every move. Pluse I just read a Breitbart headline last week where they turned down a Christian non profit because " Christian groups are affiliated with the GOP" .
But yeah I get your point. I do what I can. Actually my wife does WAY more than I do. I bring them home in all kinds of bad shape and she heals them up. She worls from home back there in her crowded little office. But she was up at all hours of the night with those three pupoies and the mother before she died. So all the credit goes to her. And I can't tell you how much we have spent on dogs and cats in the lasr few years. But I CAN say it was more than we have spent on our own medical bills.

My offer still stands. You could even take a cut to get a pint of the good stuff. :thumb:
This ****in' guy over here... Stand up guy no doubt about it. :becky: But seriously you take that money and buy as much dog and cat food as you can and take it to the no kill shelter closest to you.

Back
Top Bottom