Pull tabs and Box tops for charity

Dixietoolz

Default rank <4000 posts Lifetime Supporter
"This Space Available"
77   0
Reaction score
My daughter is currently collecting box tops and pull tabs as a way to earn points in Beta Club. She has to earn so many points each semester to remain a member during the next 3 years of school. The donated and/or collected tabs/tops are then donated to Ronald McDonald House and other local charities. She is also earning points by doing volunteer work(church) and by speaking once or twice a month at Victim Advococy groups about the effect of drinking and driving sponsored by M.A.D.D. If anyone has any tabs or boxtops that they would be willing to donate please PM me and I will send you my mailing address. If you are local we can arrange for pickup. I cannot offer payment for these items but will leave positive feedback to all who donate.Thank You and God Bless.

Last edited:
What is the deadline? I haven't been saving but we can change that. I probably go through 2~3 boxes a week.

No deadline. She has to have them to turn in every semester for the next 3 years to maintain her membership status. I think we have her covered this semester with a combo of her volunteer hr.s, box tops and tabs. Anything you can send would be greatly appreciated. If you need to save them up and send them the first of the year that would be great also. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom