Public land to shoot on near Atlanta

Oh yeah, for sure. Maybe if you post your eighth post about trading tattoos for guns, you can actually get a nice one. I guess I’m the poor one though…🤣
Maybe one day ;)
IMG_4966.jpeg

Fighting his demons on the ODT. I’m sick and have the time on my hands to facilitate it 😎
Think you’re the demon for trying to argue with someone just purely trying to find a Public place to shoot lol

Fighting his demons on the ODT. I’m sick and have the time on my hands to facilitate it 😎
Think you’re the demon for trying to argue with someone just purely trying to find a Public place to shoot lol
I didn’t expect to argue, as entertaining as it’s been.

I expected to make a funny comment that a person with a smidge of brain cell might interpret as a sign that they’re asking a lot of strangers on the internet.

I think in the aftermath you’ve made it pretty clear to a handful of people on here (some of which actually do own and operate places to shoot) that you’re a little bit of a wild card and probably not worth the $30 and 3 pieces of brass you have to offer.

Luckily, you’ve got it sorted out and now we’re all just in here to have a good time.

I didn’t expect to argue, as entertaining as it’s been.

I expected to make a funny comment that a person with a smidge of brain cell might interpret as a sign that they’re asking a lot of strangers on the internet.

I think in the aftermath you’ve made it pretty clear to a handful of people on here (some of which actually do own and operate places to shoot) that you’re a little bit of a wild card and probably not worth the $30 and 3 pieces of brass you have to offer.

Luckily, you’ve got it sorted out and now we’re all just in here to have a good time.
I couldn’t care less about the 30 or some odd people that are in here that own ranges lol. You were the first person to make a snarky comment…so I’m just supposed to take that? And don’t you worry about how much brass I have, just break into my apartment and you’ll find out just how many hollows I have :)

Back
Top Bottom