• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Public land to shoot on near Atlanta

1682739205154.png

Which one of you is the father?!
Yo! That Maury povich, you’ve got the wrong ju….. btw when the dude said you were slanging chitty tattoos , I found you on the gram, and like some creep under the cover of darkness…. I lurked in the shadows….. the shadows of 5ish layers of the epidermis…. Awesome work! You have to post a thread on the creepiest/ weirdest experiences while working in a shop.

Yo! That Maury povich, you’ve got the wrong ju….. btw when the dude said you were slanging chitty tattoos , I found you on the gram, and like some creep under the cover of darkness…. I lurked in the shadows….. the shadows of 5ish layers of the epidermis…. Awesome work! You have to post a thread on the creepiest/ weirdest experiences while working in a shop.
Thanks, dude! I’m kind of desensitized to all the weird **** that happens so I don’t think too much of it anymore. It definitely used to be a lot more wild than it is now.

Most people join Riverbend, but you have to know people so they could sign for you.

Getting to find a sponsor is easier than it sounds.

Attend one of their events like their "100 yard match/clinic" which is a low-stress, high fun meeting that is open to non-members, at which you'll shoot targets AND shoot the **** with regulars and other guests.

Make sure you let the people there know that you're looking for members to sponsor you.

Back
Top Bottom