• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

PSA has 22 lr in stock now!

They're attempting to rip folks off. Why not bash them? It's $18 worth of ammo for $50. I've never bought from them before and never will.

This is not Cheaper Than Dirt. I have not seen them try to raise prices on items before so why would they start now, when most of the shortage of ammo are AR parts is pretty much over. PSA was the only ones selling 5.7x28 federal for 22 dollar when in stock when everyone else was charging 35 to 50. Also when BCGs were going for $200 PSA sold theirs for $109 for a full auto BCG as they became available. I think that is why most people on here would never slam PSA for the occassion high price on a extremely hard to get item. I don't think PSA is trying to fip people off they are probably passing on the high price paid for them to get a hard to stock item. One more thing even Walmart is not $18 anymore for the 550 pack I believe they are up to $26 in some place.

This is not Cheaper Than Dirt. I have not seen them try to raise prices on items before so why would they start now, when most of the shortage of ammo are AR parts is pretty much over. PSA was the only ones selling 5.7x28 federal for 22 dollar when in stock when everyone else was charging 35 to 50. Also when BCGs were going for $200 PSA sold theirs for $109 for a full auto BCG as they became available. I think that is why most people on here would never slam PSA for the occassion high price on a extremely hard to get item. I don't think PSA is trying to fip people off they are probably passing on the high price paid for them to get a hard to stock item. One more thing even Walmart is not $18 anymore for the 550 pack I believe they are up to $26 in some place.

I don't know, I'm a little leery of PSA. They have raised their prices on a bunch of stuff but it is possible that their distributor has raised their prices. I do know that the manufacturers haven't raised their prices much if at all so not sure. Seeing as how I can get lucky at Walmart for a normal/decent price and not have to pay shipping or wait 2 weeks I"m not going to be ordering anything from PSA anytime soon.

There is a HUGE difference between a company selling one thing at a higher price and a company that's gouging on everything they can.

For an example of the latter, please refer to Cheaper than Dirt. That company's a F'ing joke and they can burn to the ground for all I care.

Sure PSA is charging a high price for .22. Will I still buy from them because they sell most everything else at a VERY reasonable price for very high quality stuff? Absolutely. Will I buy .22 from them at that price? Absolutely not, but others will and if PSA can sell them, good for them.

Newsflash. For those of you who cannot understand that 8-10 cents per round IS the new reality, keep dreaming while the rest of us shoot. You will NEVER find $20 bricks again. EVER.

Newsflash. For those of you who cannot understand that 8-10 cents per round IS the new reality, keep dreaming while the rest of us shoot. You will NEVER find $20 bricks again. EVER.

News flash hell! Nobody thought 7.62x39 would be at $200/k again and it is. All the other ammo has come down except 22LR. IS everything back down to pre panic no, but it's close. Mags have come down, Ak's and AR's are at pre panoc prices. Im on backorder with Midway usa 5250 rds for $196 federal bulk just like PSA had. Midway price is .03 vs PSA .09. It will come down, but not if people rush out and buy it at $50 a brick why would they want to sell it less when fools run out and scoop it up at $50 a brick. Walmart and academy still get it in at $25, so until walmart and academy start charging $50 a brick it will come down in price. I reload and can get everything at close to where it was before. I just dont see 22lr doubling in price when nothing else has. If we let it sit then it will come down. Simple economics, there is too munch demand for 22lr right now and they can charge what they want, til we stop buying it, the price will stay the same.

Last edited:
PSA is ammo flipping !!!

They should change their AR lower logo to a dolphin to be politically correct an all ..

They are the new cheaper than dirt now ....lol

Bleeding hearts of the forum unite in hypocritical defence.;8):pop2::pop2::pop2:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom