• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

PSA has 22 lr in stock now!

Tell you what. Both of you (sparked1 and NWS)

Since you (NWS) are dying to find a loophole here, here is what I will do. If either of you purchase a $20 or less brick of 500+ .22LR at a legitimate retail store and send me a legitimate photo of yourself, the ammo matching the receipt and the legible receipt (dated after todays date) I will reimburse you via paypal.

:)

Last edited:
A guy just showed you a reciept dated today and you disqualified it because it was $3.98 over your threshold. Thanks for the offer but ain't no one got time fo dat!

Last edited:
A guy just showed you a reciept dated today and you disqualified it because it was $3.98 over your threshold.

Correct.

Newsflash. For those of you who cannot understand that 8-10 cents per round IS the new reality, keep dreaming while the rest of us shoot. You will NEVER find $20 bricks again. EVER.

Just bought a brick of 22 for 11.99 from Calvary Defense and training. Free shipping too! Woot! You still have my PayPal address or do I need to send it again?

Newsflash. For those of you who cannot understand that 8-10 cents per round IS the new reality, keep dreaming while the rest of us shoot. You will NEVER find $20 bricks again. EVER.

$.08-.$10 per round = $44-$55 per 550 brick. $23.97 =$.04/rd. It's not me, its that darn math.

Back
Top Bottom