• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA DAGGER with 10 MAGS - $350

I'm waiting to see if they have a black Friday deal on a complete Dagger upper with threaded barrel. I have a complete lower. It feels really good and expect it to be a good suppressor host once I put it together.

I'm waiting to see if they have a black Friday deal on a complete Dagger upper with threaded barrel. I have a complete lower. It feels really good and expect it to be a good suppressor host once I put it together.

$200

I cannot get this to work. What’s the code for 5% off?

Each one is different and can only be used once. There's a random sequence, like put something in your cart and go to checkout then go back and wait. IT ONLY WORKS ON A DESKTOP.

$200

Each one is different and can only be used once. There's a random sequence, like put something in your cart and go to checkout then go back and wait. IT ONLY WORKS ON A DESKTOP.
Where does the code show up? I haven't had any luck. Does it matter if you're logged in to your PSA account?

I havr one and love the way the grip is compared to a Glock 19.

Glock pins will not work and the dagger uses roll pins.

If you really Like the glock still triggers. Good news they can be swapped out.

I also replaced the slide on my gen 2 glock 19 with a rmr cut slide and got to keep the glock barrel and slide original!.

Pics

Attachments

• 20221108_223509.jpg
    20221108_223509.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom