• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA Complete Blem Lower $133 w/ free ship

PSA ain't playing production wise, they never ran out of product throughout massive panic buying the past year, and they're already back to throwing out sub $500 AR's to everyone.

Say what you want about them, but their goal is to arm every single American and they are doing just that.

PSA ain't playing production wise, they never ran out of product throughout massive panic buying the past year, and they're already back to throwing out sub $500 AR's to everyone.

Say what you want about them, but their goal is to arm every single American and they are doing just that.
They ran out for a little while on a lot of things, but definitely kept the best stock out of anyone out there. They probably made a killing from all of this.

They ran out for a little while on a lot of things, but definitely kept the best stock out of anyone out there. They probably made a killing from all of this.

True, they ran out of particular items, but there was never a time you couldn't get an AR from them. While most companies spent the early trump years complaining that the market was dead and laying people off, PSA was smart, knew another panic was right around the corner and kept production going strong as ever.

True, they ran out of particular items, but there was never a time you couldn't get an AR from them. While most companies spent the early trump years complaining that the market was dead and laying people off, PSA was smart, knew another panic was right around the corner and kept production going strong as ever.

The were smart and used that time to diversify their income streams (carrying fishing equipment in their stores), and to create unique weapons. They also had one of the best and most consistent supply of gun accessories. They are doing well enough the last couple of years to be able to launch two new stores outside of SC. They now have a shop in Savannah and another up in NC.

I'm telling you that there is going to be gun control coming. The media are putting on a full court press with hourly "news" stories of shootings no matter the reason, no matter the gun, no matter the victim count, no matter the location, 24/7. I've never seen anything like this frequency of stories since 1993. Something is coming. The crisis is being manufactured before our eyes, just like Covid.

The "Panic of 2022" is right around the corner.

Now if only we could get the ammo prices to come back down now.

I've been keeping an eye on 45 acp prices for the past 4-5 months. When I started the cheapest before any shipping was added was .80 cpr with high shipping charges, now I see it at .60 cpr shipped.

Still too high for me to make the jump considering that the .60 cpr is steel cased Wolf, but the prices are slowly going back to normal. There just isn't many vendors that want to sell it less than what they think they can get out of it. The panic buyers are slowing down, but not enough to get it back to normal just yet. I guess well see it level out when walmart stay's fully stocked on ammo.

Back
Top Bottom