PSA....Again! 10% off everything

Nice prices on some pistols too. Wonder if the 10% applies on clearance guns. They have factory reconditioned Sig P229s for $499.

Nice price on the RUger SR9C/SR40C at $379. Knock another $38 off and they get right cheap. ;)

Nice prices on some pistols too. Wonder if the 10% applies on clearance guns. They have factory reconditioned Sig P229s for $499.

Nice price on the RUger SR9C/SR40C at $379. Knock another $38 off and they get right cheap. ;)

Added a P229 to cart just to see. Yep it took off 10% too! So looks like it really is everything. Nice

They have their PSA premium full-auto BCG for $89 before the 10%. Grabbed one of those and some other odds and ends to get my pistol running. Thanks for the heads up.

I know PTAC isnt AMAZING but you can get the ptac rifle kit for 360.....throw a 40/50 lower on and thats an ar for right at 400-410....Kind of ridiculous.

I know PTAC isnt AMAZING but you can get the ptac rifle kit for 360.....throw a 40/50 lower on and thats an ar for right at 400-410....Kind of ridiculous.

Talk about a starter AR that will do anything that a range rat would ever want it to do. This is what is killing the AR market, and the pistol kits are back in stock!

Back
Top Bottom