• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

PSA: $179 ATI 12 Gauge Semi-Auto Shotgun and $149 ATI Pump 12 Gauge

I have always had good luck with PSA. Not sure why, but they get back to me pretty quickly.

Me to, everything arrived when they said it would, had one upper come without BCG, I called them the guy I spoke with said sorry for the mix up and over nighted one to me which I got in 2 days. I hate to hear all the customer service complaints but I have yet to have any.

Anybody put an extended tube on the semi auto yet?

I found this on slickguns:

if this is like the tristar atac i own I can pass you some helpful info ... you can extend the mag tube using a benelli nova tube, also it will accept a remington pistol grip AR stock adaptor you will just have to go to the hardware store and buy a short metric bolt (70 cents) ... with the remi adaptor there will be a 3/8" gap behind the trigger well but that doesnt bother me. Other than that its a hell of a deal for this being semi auto once you break it in with a few boxes of high loads or do a polish job ... turkish shottys are well made ... at this price you can get one "just because" :)

Got a call from PSA today about the rust on my shotgun. Stated they are going to take it back and send me a new one, even hand inspect it all over. Also she called my FFL and paid for the transfer fee or had it waved, non the less got it to where I won't pay another transfer fee. They are now my number one go to firearm company

Got a call from PSA today about the rust on my shotgun. Stated they are going to take it back and send me a new one, even hand inspect it all over. Also she called my FFL and paid for the transfer fee or had it waved, non the less got it to where I won't pay another transfer fee. They are now my number one go to firearm company

do yourself a flavor and not to go into their retail store, it will be hard to go into another......and your pockets will be alot lighter on the way out.

I just got mine.

Took it apart and cleaned it.

Looks similar to a benelli M4 externally..... But the gas system is different. The gas system seems to have some things in common with a beretta 390/391.

I will try and shoot it tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom