• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ps90

image.jpg

Very nice, now i just need to find a short AR57 upper to go on the pistol lower I just built using an Anderson lower and Spikes LPK I bought from there. They aren't horribly priced new but would like to find a used one.

All gens are good, i have old and new. You have variation in the trigger pack and the older ones will be more desirable to some people although the "reason" is not practical.

There are 3 or 4 configurations for sight that I have seen - white ring, black ring, tri rail, and just iron sight with a top rail. The white ring seems worthless at first but if you put an illuminator on it you have a decent sight. The rail is fine too but the sight ends up really high off the barrel. it is a short range setup anyway so you just need to realize your sight distance.

All gens are good, i have old and new. You have variation in the trigger pack and the older ones will be more desirable to some people although the "reason" is not practical.

There are 3 or 4 configurations for sight that I have seen - white ring, black ring, tri rail, and just iron sight with a top rail. The white ring seems worthless at first but if you put an illuminator on it you have a decent sight. The rail is fine too but the sight ends up really high off the barrel. it is a short range setup anyway so you just need to realize your sight distance.
All good info here. The White ring is worthless without the illuminator. I have an illuminator on mine and love it. Makes the sight usable.

Back
Top Bottom