• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Protective Measures class in Atlanta/ Marietta

There are a few spots left in the class Aug. 29 in Cartersville.

This is the classroom part of "Basic Defensive Pistol".
The range portion will be held at my home range a short while later.

Still working on the venue for the Atlanta class.

Filled the last 2 spaces today. The class is full.

Thanks for all the responses & see you all Fri. in Cartersville.:)
I will be sending you the address to meet at via text or PM in the next day or two.

Good news! May have found an outdoor range within 35-45 min. of 285 nice enough to host some classes.

I'm heading down next week to meet w/ the P.I.C's. (People-in-charge) & check it out, but it sounds perfect.

As soon as more details are confirmed I will pass them along.
Provided it works out... I will be back in contact w/ everyone who has PM'd or texted me & start locking in slots but only after everything is in place.

Update. My wife and I attended the classroom portion on Friday. I am an avid shooter and I picked up a lot of very good information. My wife was ecstatic about the course and can't wait for the range time. Monte was a very good instructor. He keeps you in the conversation with questions and also gives real life events. We are both looking forward to our range time. Thanks Monte.

Update. My wife and I attended the classroom portion on Friday. I am an avid shooter and I picked up a lot of very good information. My wife was ecstatic about the course and can't wait for the range time. Monte was a very good instructor. He keeps you in the conversation with questions and also gives real life events. We are both looking forward to our range time. Thanks Monte.

Really enjoyed it myself. It was a pleasure meeting you & I too am looking forward to the range time.

As we get closer to getting the specific dates nailed down I will post an update on here, PM all of you who have requested the option of securing a spot to confirm that possibility.
When everything is confirmed I will start taking deposits for both the "Basic Defensive Pistol" class, an "Intermediate" class.... & possibly an Advanced F.O.F. one like the one I'm doing down in Savannah next weekend.

Thanks guys for all of the inquiries & responses.
As many of you know who have attended previous classes I put a lot of work into these & really appreciate the positive reviews, kind words, & repeat "serial trainers" so dedicated to honing their skills.

Back
Top Bottom