• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

proof our military's PT standards have gone to ****

Attachments

• Army_Strong.jpg
    Army_Strong.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 46
I'm more concerned that a woman who couldn't work out she was pregnant is given any more responsibility than sitting quietly in a cardboard box.

This is my main problem here. Either she's an idiot who missed the fact that she hadn't had a period in nine months, or she intentionally hid and failed to inform her chain o' command of her status.

But then sometimes they don't take the sharpest knives for the Navy. And yeah, PT requirements aren't exactly strict their either.

Would this be the first birth aboard a USN ship by a servicemember? I suppose if Hilary wins she'll mandate that all US ships install nurseries and daycare spaces...

While stationed aboard the USS McKee we sailed to Dubai to relieve a destroyer tender the USS Acadia. The USS Acadia returned to San Diego with 35 pregnant females on board. Females on ships and especially submarines are nothing but a huge social experiment. Right now lots of tax dollars are being spent to convert submarines so they have private spaces for females. How many pregnant females do you think they will have on submarines when they start placing enlisted females on them as well. My wife said the whole problem could be cured if the Navy took one submarine and manned it with nothing but women.

In this case the aircraft carrier was in the middle of operations that they then had to stop and come off station in order to fly them to the mainland. She should be charged with disobeying a lawful order and then discharged from the Navy. Glad I retired.

More than half became pregnant after the ship left port. Good order and discipline.
Sorry I missed one it was 36! http://www.nytimes.com/1991/04/30/us/36-women-pregnant-aboard-a-navy-ship-that-served-in-gulf.html

While stationed aboard the USS McKee we sailed to Dubai to relieve a destroyer tender the USS Acadia. The USS Acadia returned to San Diego with 35 pregnant females on board. Females on ships and especially submarines are nothing but a huge social experiment. Right now lots of tax dollars are being spent to convert submarines so they have private spaces for females. How many pregnant females do you think they will have on submarines when they start placing enlisted females on them as well. My wife said the whole problem could be cured if the Navy took one submarine and manned it with nothing but women.

In this case the aircraft carrier was in the middle of operations that they then had to stop and come off station in order to fly them to the mainland. She should be charged with disobeying a lawful order and then discharged from the Navy. Glad I retired.
Good grief.

My wife said the whole problem could be cured if the Navy took one submarine and manned it with nothing but women.

:faint2:

Their menstrual cycles would all synchronize and then launch their missiles after a shipwide cat fight about hair color and shoes and end the world.

Back
Top Bottom