• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Proof Meteorite Was Shot Down Over Russia

Yep-

And you can bet Putin would be spanking his monkey in front of the cameras if it had been them.

Not possible. The physics of such a shot are very difficult, even with modern technology. There is simply no way any earth-based system could have been "head's up" enough to have hit this thing with only a few seconds of warning. I am not being closed-minded, but this one is simply not possible. No way.

That "object" in the video which "strikes" the meteor had to be some kind of lens reflection or "artifact." No way was that any kind of missile.

Last edited:
Ok. There is plenty of speculation here on Did they, If they could, and How they could. But what about WHY they would??? It would be some awesome bragging rights but thats all I can think of which is not enough to make sence.

Why? Damage mitigation comes to mind. Imagine the damage that thing would do if it had hit the ground or worse yet exploded closer to the ground. Imagine everything flattened for 500+ sq miles.

Google Tunguska event.

Putin is the attention whore of all attention whores. We are talking about a guy that hunts tigers, has people plant "treasure" for him to find and pose with for newspapers, and leads flocks of wayward migrating birds North in an ultralight followed by an entrourage of media, mechanics, and spinsters. Do you really think he'd miss an opportunity to show the size of his wang by NOT admitting to shooting down a meteor? I'm surprised he didn't claim knock it out of the sky with his laser beam bionic eyes.

To go one further, I've done a little conversion. 33,000 mph is about 48,504 fps. So lets think about the ballistics of the fastest varmint cartidges, and also consider a hypersonic cruise missle scoots along at about 5640fps using ramjet motors.

The Russians would have needed a missile much faster than the US cruise missil, in fact it would have had to go so fast that it would have burned up in the atmosphere. It would have to be nearly 9 TIMES FASTER than a cruise missile which is already smokin at a 5 times the speed of sound.

Still think it was shot down? This video claims to show a missile enter from the rear amd proceed through the meteor and out the front, when in fact it exploded from the pressures within.

But what if it was a missile carrying a missile carrying a missile carrying another missile with a missile attached that was carrying a missile that had another missile on its side? Feeling stupid right about now aren't you?

But what if it was a missile carrying a missile carrying a missile carrying another missile with a missile attached that was carrying a missile that had another missile on its side? Feeling stupid right about now aren't you?

Yeah, I didn't consider that.

I hate to post this but, on two seperate occasions I have seen a dim white orb pass through the sky at a high rate of speed. First time was at dusk with clear skies. The second time was on a cloudy night. It looks similar to what passed through the dropping object.

Take it for what you will.

I hate to post this but, on two seperate occasions I have seen a dim white orb pass through the sky at a high rate of speed. First time was at dusk with clear skies. The second time was on a cloudy night. It looks similar to what passed through the dropping object.

Take it for what you will.
You aint alone bro.

Back
Top Bottom