• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Progressive Insurance???

It's been my experience that by and large gun owners and conservatives won't spend one dime to defend their principles. Yet they/we are generally the loudest complainers at the state of affairs. :rolleyes: I had Progressive motorcycle insurance for years and had a claim. They couldn't have been easier to deal with. I was getting ready to switch all my insurance to them as a result and found out about their politics and couldn't drop them fast enough (and told them why). I'll be dipped if I'd give them one red cent to fund their twisted politics.

It's been my experience that by and large gun owners and conservatives won't spend one dime to defend their principles. Yet they/we are generally the loudest complainers at the state of affairs. :rolleyes: I had Progressive motorcycle insurance for years and had a claim. They couldn't have been easier to deal with. I was getting ready to switch all my insurance to them as a result and found out about their politics and couldn't drop them fast enough (and told them why). I'll be dipped if I'd give them one red cent to fund their twisted politics.

Well said, there are so many places I will no longer support with my money and so many TV Shows and Movies I will not watch because of the people who are in said shows and movies.

Progressive is scumbags....is there anyone HERE that doesn't know that? So what is the big yank about taking their money for advertising here (where their add $$$$ gets them NO business) to promote OUR agenda?

Using their money to further our cause?

Sort of a no-brainer guys!

Just sayin'.........

I haven't seen anything negative about Progressive before I started this post... Glad I have like minded comrades... I just didn't want visitors or member to get the idea we support them because they ad with this site...

Try Allstate, they beat USAA pretty handily for me, 2 cars, house, and gen liability policy. Easy to deal with, and have the accident forgiveness thingy on the first per policy term.

+1 on never giving Progressive a dime!

And what's wrong with Waffle House? The Rogers (family that owns the company) are fine hunting and shooting folks.........

If you really wanna stick it to Progressive (or any other company you might not like,) click on their ads. That's revenue for the ODT, and none to them.

Just sayin'.

Back
Top Bottom