• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Problem with neighbors deer stand

STIHL301

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
5   0
Reaction score
As the title states I have a large track of land that my family hunts on. A neighboring track of land is a hunting club. One of the club members have a tree stand 5 feet off the property line facing my track that we hunt in a wooded bottom at the corner of the land. This isn't the first stand to be put up on the property line at all but never said anything in the 20 years we have owned this land.But this one is very obvious that they would be shooting the deer on my property as it is directly facing towards a oak bottom. I thought about asking the DNR about this but was wondering if anyone else has encountered this and what the outcome was?

I’m not certain but it may be hard for the DNR to do anything without them shooting and or actually trespassing on your property. Frustrating it is and I would most definitely put up a sign or two. No trespassing and your on camera or something of that nature.

Some people are turds And sometimes people are plain ignorant. I would leave a message on the stand asking nicely to move it as you will be setting a stand up there. If they don’t, do like me and my brothers did and blow that thing to pieces

As the title states I have a large track of land that my family hunts on. A neighboring track of land is a hunting club. One of the club members have a tree stand 5 feet off the property line facing my track that we hunt in a wooded bottom at the corner of the land. This isn't the first stand to be put up on the property line at all but never said anything in the 20 years we have owned this land.But this one is very obvious that they would be shooting the deer on my property as it is directly facing towards a oak bottom. I thought about asking the DNR about this but was wondering if anyone else has encountered this and what the outcome was?
Some folks can't read a map for shyt. Just inform them and I'm sure they will correct it.

If their stuff is on their property there is nothing you can do most likely. Have to catch them in the act of killing a deer or tracking one on your property.

Back
Top Bottom