• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Problem Status :(

If it makes you feel any better, the feds F'ed up my fnc transfer. I cant even start the paperwork, the feds in GA wont even accept it. When the gun was married to the sear 20yrs ago, the feds in MD wrote down the guns serial number starting with the #5. The serial number actually starts with a S not a 5.

So my dealer submitted a correction letter about two months ago. Have yet to hear anything about it. Sucks to drop 8k on somthing back in september, and not even be able to submit paperwork for it to kick start the 6month wait.

I'm just really ticked off these guys never botherd to call me to let me know they F'ed up. I had to call NFA to find out that 7 days ago I went problem status.

Maybe they hadn't even checked their mailbox yet. Alot of dealers don't check mail box till like end of week. Cherokee is good about checking their mailboxes every day :D

OMFGZ!!!!! My damn 51T brake doesn't work! wtf! Now I have to either return it or buy a new one!

Check Cashed Aug. 7th, Osprey 45, apparently they put some dates in wrong. It was DG&P. Apparently DG&P has already sent it back. Due to them having not had their SOT we waited to date the paper, and he said he would date it, he forgot.
My check was cashed the 7th too, ok now Im getting excited!!!!:pray2::biggrin1:

Back
Top Bottom