• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prison for a “soda can launcher”??

Sounds like he manufactured an illegal weapon over 50 cal.

He manufactured an illegal weapon, period. It needs to go through a FFL. It is a ghost gun in Wash state, they are illegal.

"A black powder firearm is regulated under Washington State Law and requires all state mandated transfer requirements (page 9 WA State DOL Firearms Dealer Training Manual) and under Washington State Law, if you are prohibited from owning or possessing a modern firearm, you are prohibited from owning a black powder firearm as well"

Stock photo of a cannon. He must have made a breechloader (simple enough to do), but then I'm granting too much liberty in regards to the intellect of the BATFE tax agents who went to check on his mom and found the "DD."

Lazy azz reporter. “File pic”
Hey, a cannon’s a cannon, right?
The fourth estate is no longer a friend to the common man, instead now an instrument of the liberal power structure.
Like most great societies, we are fast approaching our expiration date.
I know. Heck why not use this photo? I mean go big or go home!

lysktigfunchs02wszsn.jpg

He manufactured an illegal weapon, period. It needs to go through a FFL. It is a ghost gun in Wash state, they are illegal.

"A black powder firearm is regulated under Washington State Law and requires all state mandated transfer requirements (page 9 WA State DOL Firearms Dealer Training Manual) and under Washington State Law, if you are prohibited from owning or possessing a modern firearm, you are prohibited from owning a black powder firearm as well"
Looks like the local brave boys in blue called in the BATFE tax agents to remove any appearance of vendetta against the cannon owner.

This ^^^^^^^

Back
Top Bottom