Primer and Powder

soggybottomboy

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
19   1
Reaction score
I'm looking for CCI #400 primers and Hodgdon #335 smokeless powder. Does anyone know of any local stores that carry these items?

I really don't want to pay for shipping and a hazard fee.

Thanks!

Have you checked the Gunshow in Marietta this weekend?

Also Ga. Arms in Villa Rica had a good supply of most common powders at their storefront a week or so ago. I didn't check the primers though.

I have allmost exactly one pound h335 and a few 100 packs of the CCI 400 primers. I have way too many powders for my needs. I am located 30miles East of Atlanta in Covington. Make offer and pickup.

I feel like the guy from the Airplane movies...."I picked a bad day to quit doing coke or whatever the lines where". Seems like a horrible time to be a newbie in the reloading arena. Any pointers on where to find primers for .223 and .300 blackout. I will be loading .45/.223/.300. How much and what kind of powders/primers should I be looking for? Still waiting on my books to come in, so seriously, about as green as you can get to a hobby.

I read the post on GA Arms and will check there tomorrow, but still not real sure what or how much I need to be stockpiling. What are the norms that most of you guys are putting back for? I have plenty of brass and have some .45 bullets I just bought from another member. Seriously, be gentle, I am treading into virgin soil here.

Back
Top Bottom