• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pricing primers?

steviesterno

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
71   0
Reaction score
I haven’t loaded in a bit and with young kids I’m not sure I will for a bit. Looking for an idea of what supplies go for. Debating selling to put towards loaded ammo or other tangibles but not sure it’s worth the effort.

I have
2200 CCI small pistol
500 large (magnum) CCI pistol.
1k CCI small rifle.
5000 Tula small pistol.
9 pounds (4,4,1) clays.

I’m seeing prices between like 25 and 45 cents a piece on closed gunbroker options but it’s hard to stomach that’s real

SPP seem to be going pretty quick at &125/1000 I see... some will say more, some less.
LPP & Rifle primers bringing close to the same, some a little less.
I am not familiar with Clays prices.

I would list them...they will go fast. May not have too...i am sure you will get PMs about it.

Good Luck !

Edit : I have seen them getting more available in the last week or so.
I personally wouldn’t and couldn’t pay those prices for them. Lol.

SPP seem to be going pretty quick at &125/1000 I see... some will say more, some less.
LPP & Rifle primers bringing close to the same, some a little less.
I am not familiar with Clays prices.

I would list them...they will go fast. May not have too...i am sure you will get PMs about it.

Good Luck !

not looking to sell right now. Buddy wants some and I want to make sure I offer a fair deal. I don’t want gunbroker prices but I don’t want to give them away either

I haven’t loaded in a bit and with young kids I’m not sure I will for a bit. Looking for an idea of what supplies go for. Debating selling to put towards loaded ammo or other tangibles but not sure it’s worth the effort.

I have
2200 CCI small pistol
500 large (magnum) CCI pistol.
1k CCI small rifle.
5000 Tula small pistol.
9 pounds (4,4,1) clays.

I’m seeing prices between like 25 and 45 cents a piece on closed gunbroker options but it’s hard to stomach that’s real
See people asking upwards of 300/1000 on here. Most are asking 200 / 1000. Small pistol are the most in demand. That said, i'd hold onto them and reload as you need. Buying factory ammo off here is extremely pricey.

Bought 1000 federal small pistol primers last week at bass pro for $44.00 Traded them Sunday for small pistol magnum primers. If it is your buddy and you have had them a while $50.00 bucks. I would say to someone who isn't a buddy $75.00 at the most.
This B.S. of charging $100 to $300 is just greed. I would not sell or buy at those prices.

There are prices all over the place. $35/1000 is what I was paying 2 years ago. I cant find them for twice that now. If I could find them for $100/1000 I would feel like I was getting a deal. I would probably pay more for the CCI and would be happy to find them. I hate to admit I dont know what I would pay for primers and titegroup or bullseye at this point. $200 seems common but I haven't seen any close by in that range.

Back
Top Bottom