• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pricing is higher than "BEEP"...(rant)

There’s over 40k vehicles sitting in Lansing Michigan waiting on parts. That is one reason for the pricing on trucks and the subsequent used vehicle skyrocket. My brother lived up there and says they are renting parking lots everywhere. Then along come the northern trash scumbags with sawzalls to collect converters.
25% of the nations fuel trucks are sitting idle due to a shortage of drivers.
Consumables have also skyrocketed due to increased transportation costs. There’s a shortage of skilled people everywhere to do everything.

But thank god we get to brag to our friends about our kids going to college to get that history degree instead of being a grease monkey. Oh and thank god there’s no mean tweets

So the price is climbing. Good to know. Material is trickling in slowly but I feel eventually we’re going to hit a wall. Then what..
I think things are gonna go nuts. Prices of everything are gonna go up significantly. I hope not. With the fed printin money, rising cost of fuel and container costs goin up i think its gonna wreck the economy

It’s not just prices going up, it’s also shrinking the amount of stuff you get and keeping the price the same.
ae53708bfdc1454c0482d07b7a8b4e61.jpg

a8827817ce980341b6e0e7c27d55bbe9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom