• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Prepping

I love that belt... Never thought about carrying medical supplies while I shoot. Where did you get that?

Honestly can't remember, I'll look tomorrow. It's a basic molle pouch I put my stuff in. There are a ton of other options you can use. ALWAYS bring some sort of med kit when you shoot!

Good point!!! What would you suggest? I use the "blue" gloves because they are nitrile and so much easier on the hands! Let's face it, soft hands are nice!! :eyebrows:
I bought black Nitrile ones because they were a little thicker and I thought they would be less visible but someone pointed out that blood would be harder to notice on them in low-light, so I picked up a box of white Nitrile gloves.

I bought black Nitrile ones because they were a little thicker and I thought they would be less visible but someone pointed out that blood would be harder to notice on them in low-light, so I picked up a box of white Nitrile gloves.

Interesting. I've used them recently to bandage up a guys hand while out camping, but he wasn't bleeding too bad, so I don't recall.

No doubt. You can use a grease rag on me if I'm bleeding out. I'll deal with the infection later.
Years ago a guy I worked with slipped fell on some rebar sticking out of a column, his arm opened up to a gash maybe 3 inchs wide and 6 inchs long. When he stood up all I could see was white tissue and about 2 seconds later is when the blood came. It was pouring out like a water hose. One of our carpenters took off this nasty shirt covered in sweat that looked like it had been stolen off a homeless dude and wrapped him up. It stopped the bleeding with enough pressure and when he got to the hospital they cleaned up they cut and he was fine. I'll never forget that though.

Back
Top Bottom