Prepping (?)

Clarke123

Default rank <4500 posts
Love Them UGA Dogs!
196   0
Reaction score
WAS: Cumming, GA NOW: Punta Gorda, Florida
Gold hording assumes people that are hungry, thirsty, or sick, will trade you their food, water, and medicine for gold, or won't shoot you on the spot and take your gold.

A good supply of bourbon to drink yourself happy till the end, may be an alternative.

l3.yimg.com_bt_api_res_1.2_ouzZJ9HqxC1IIjT53Axwyw___YXBwaWQ9eW8b9eee69d6451c3e721228d50ae513ae.gif

l1.yimg.com_bt_api_res_1.2_Cy2CU_9su.vMdknjeEw6Mg___YXBwaWQ9eW681f8483c8e1d9107542e202dd0e163c.gif

back during the Y2K junk, i had a neighbor that was really going crazy into this preparing for the end of civilization (as he claimed was about to happen). i'm talking several hundred pounds of rice,beans,grains Ect.. sealed in barrels . he was constantly coming over to the shop bugging me about getting ready, gotta get this , that and the other, the government was coming to take your guns and put you in camps. it was driving me crazy. one night the wife and i were enjoying some cold beers and old country music when here him and his wife come down the drive dressed from head to toe in camo! they were all excited and jabbering about all the crap they had and all the plans they had. he got all pissed off when he asked me what we had got put together and i told him nothing. he was all jacked up about us " not caring" .i told him with mine and his wife standing right there " i dont need anything, you have everything i need. as soon as the poo hits the fan i'm shooting your as$ right thru the chest and taking all yo sh#t" he lost it let me tell you. two weeks later he had moved out over a couple of nights.
now here is the crazy thing. a van, couple of tahos , ford expeditions and several people showed up searching the place. i was told later by a cop buddy that this guy came up in some stuff found dealing with that Eric Robert Rudolph guy that was on the run. crazy place, the same house was rented by a local bone doctor who was hooked on cocaine and was trading prescriptions for dope. he got busted not long after .

Back
Top Bottom