Prayers Please

Good news folks!!! Surgery is over. They only had to take one kidney and the doc was very pleased with how it went. I'm still kinda shocked that the kidney was all that he had to take (other than the mass) after hearing him talk the other day, but he has to give worst case scenario and I appreciate him doing that. Thanks again for everyone's support and keep the prayers coming for speedy recovery and for her to stay cancer free. Good chance she will have to have some type of chemo or radiation treatment for the cancer but that will much easier subject to discuss knowing they didn't have to take lots of infected organs. Thanks again gang, yall are the best.
Outstanding! :pray2:

Three weeks ago my Aunt, Sally, was diagnosed with Liposarcoma, a rare form of cancer. Her health has deteriorated fairly quickly over the last few months and initially the Dr’s mis-diagnosed her condition and thought it was a cyst on her kidney. At that time they tried draining the cyst on two different occasions (removing 8 liters of fluid in total) and took a biopsy of the lining when they were in the second time. After realizing it was cancer she was transferred to an oncologist who told her the worst thing you can do with a cyst of this type is try and drain it and biopsy it (go figure). They took her back about 40 min's ago to have this huge mass in her abdomen removed. Dr is unsure how many additional organs he will have to take when he gets in there but was pretty blunt about the life threatening nature of the surgery and quality of life changes that will most likely come as a result of his findings today and additional organs he will have to remove. She is a strong Christian woman and has always been someone others could count on to lend a helping hand when in times of need. I just wanted to share her story and, if you are a believer, ask for your prayers. Pray for the surgeon and staff tending to her and for her to have the strength to make it through the surgery. Doc said surgery could be 4-10 hrs long, just depending on the severity of the situation. Thanks gang, your support is much appreciated.
Prayers sent.

Saying prayers for aunt Sally for a positive outcome. Prayers for strength and guidance . Prayers to guide the doctors hands and skilled professionals to healp with perfection.

keep a good outlook 78Bronco 78Bronco , keep us informed.
Sorry buddy, just saw they surgery is a success! Glad to read !

Back
Top Bottom