• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Prayers needed for snake

Do you guys consider Melania Trump a skank? Mail order bride...You know she didn't marry for love. How is this any different than prostitution? Some pretty "skanky" pics floating around online too. Speaking of Trump, is a person any less skanky because gender happens to be male? You guys should mybe give some thought into that..Maybe your own sex life hasn't always been stellar. Hell, I know mine hasn't. But I'm not ashamed of it.
Wow, must resist must resist.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It'll be a waste of your time, some things just can't be fixed.
19E68853-4C3E-4E45-B575-934551CAEDBF.jpeg

I take it Lindsay Lohan is YOUR president, since you keep comparing her to "their" president?
I don't adhere to this stupid-ass "my president" bull****. There is a president. If you voted for the winning candidate, great. If you like the winning candidate, even better.
I consider any statement of "not my president" as a defacto renunciation of citizenship, period.

If you wish to express political opinion, please stick it where it belongs (in the Politics forum:p). Anyone who wants to hear it is there. (Unless you consider your own political opinions to be "Stupid Stuff".:pound:) I don't believe there were any previous political statements made, unless as I say you consider LL to be political.
Nobody on the planet has worked so hard to earn his spot in "Stupid Stuff" than Donald J Trump. GW is a close second.

Back
Top Bottom