• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Prayers needed for snake

Why is this even news? Looks like a ratsnake bite or something along that line. It's less painful than a saw briar scratch. People tickle kittens all the time and get bit and kick scratched, and they think it's "cute". Most nonvenomous snake bites hurt WAY less than a kitten latched on to your wrist. Giant Pythons and Boas can inflict serious bite wounds requiring stitches and often causing nerve damage as can the much smaller TREE boas and pythons.

I'm asking this because I really don't know. Why are all you guys calling her a skank? I need to know because if the opportunity arises, I'd hit it.

Why do you guys hate this girl so bad? Nobody ever answered why you think she;'s such a "skank".

Do you guys consider Melania Trump a skank? Mail order bride...You know she didn't marry for love. How is this any different than prostitution? Some pretty "skanky" pics floating around online too. Speaking of Trump, is a person any less skanky because gender happens to be male? You guys should mybe give some thought into that..Maybe your own sex life hasn't always been stellar. Hell, I know mine hasn't. But I'm not ashamed of it.

A whole lot of that sounds like GW Bush's resume` lol ...Teen/young adults party and get in trouble. Again...I think a lot of us should look in the mirror a little more often before labeling others this way.

Come on man you can't be serious. Now you're offended someone called Lindsay Lohan a skank on the internet? You are just looking for things to be upset about at this point. And then somehow bringing Melania Trump into this just shows the level of your TDS.

Straight out of the mouths of the people on the movie sets.
Her trailer was all bust destroyed, nasty and trashy. She stole some of the wardrobe, but forgot her laptop amongst the clutter and nastiness.
She had to bring back the wardrobe to exchange for her laptop.
SKANK!!!! Trashy hoe.

Hypocrites ...With the possible exception of young Barron, the entire extended Trump family has done far worse and committed far greater crimes. Yet....lol hypocritees. I'd bet half of you guys have sons or daughters that have done worse and the other half took it on yourself to do all the trashy skank deeds for the family. Raise your hand if you are perfect. I'm not upset about this. I just do not like seeing a bunch of damn hypocrites public shaming someone. And I bet one or two of you even consider yourselves Christian. If so, that's the icing on this cake.

Hypocrites ...With the possible exception of young Barron, the entire extended Trump family has done far worse and committed far greater crimes. Yet....lol hypocritees. I'd bet half of you guys have sons or daughters that have done worse and the other half took it on yourself to do all the trashy skank deeds for the family. Raise your hand if you are perfect. I'm not upset about this. I just do not like seeing a bunch of damn hypocrites public shaming someone. And I bet one or two of you even consider yourselves Christian. If so, that's the icing on this cake.

You must either can't read or have me on IGNORE. Lindsay Lohan is a nasty skank ass hoe.

She publicly shamed herself.

Back
Top Bottom