• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Prayers needed for snake

Why is this even news? Looks like a ratsnake bite or something along that line. It's less painful than a saw briar scratch. People tickle kittens all the time and get bit and kick scratched, and they think it's "cute". Most nonvenomous snake bites hurt WAY less than a kitten latched on to your wrist. Giant Pythons and Boas can inflict serious bite wounds requiring stitches and often causing nerve damage as can the much smaller TREE boas and pythons.

I'm asking this because I really don't know. Why are all you guys calling her a skank? I need to know because if the opportunity arises, I'd hit it.

good chance your junk would rot off

Do you guys consider Melania Trump a skank? Mail order bride...You know she didn't marry for love. How is this any different than prostitution? Some pretty "skanky" pics floating around online too. Speaking of Trump, is a person any less skanky because gender happens to be male? You guys should mybe give some thought into that..Maybe your own sex life hasn't always been stellar. Hell, I know mine hasn't. But I'm not ashamed of it.

Do you guys consider Melania Trump a skank? Mail order bride...You know she didn't marry for love. How is this any different than prostitution? Some pretty "skanky" pics floating around online too. Speaking of Trump, is a person any less skanky because gender happens to be male? You guys should mybe give some thought into that..Maybe your own sex life hasn't always been stellar. Hell, I know mine hasn't. But I'm not ashamed of it.

Maybe skank was rude? How about, delusional, over privileged, psycopathic, lying, stealing, above the law, drunk, strung out, liberal??

Just a few-

After traveling to India in 2009 to shoot a documentary investigating the trafficking of children, she claimed to have saved the lives of 40 kids in one day during an illegal sweatshop raid.
-
Lindsay Lohan posing as Jesus Christ on the cover of "Purple" magazine
-
Lindsay filed a $100 million suit against E-Trade for its commercial featuring a talking baby named "Lindsay." Because she is just such a HUGE STAR!
-
In 2007, Lilo was on a roll! She was released from an alcohol-rehabilitation facility, and arrested the next week on suspicion of drunk driving and possession of cocaine.
-
She spent most of 2011 in even more legal trouble, this time for stealing a necklace as well as various probation violations. Her violations earned her 480 hours of community service and four months behind bars. Yet again, she was saved from doing real time by jail overcrowding. The star only served four hours of her sentence in November 2011 before she was released.

Another car crash! Lindsay allegedly crashed her car on California's Pacific Coast Highway in June 2012 while filming her TV movie "Liz & Dick." She wasn't charged until six months later when cops accused her of obstructing or resisting a police officer, providing false information to a police officer and reckless driving. But that wouldn't be the end of her legal problems that year. Despite switching coasts, trouble followed Lindsay to New York City. In September 2012, she was arrested for hitting a pedestrian, and in November 2012, she was arrested for allegedly assaulting a woman.

Maybe skank was rude? How about, delusional, over privileged, psycopathic, lying, stealing, above the law, drunk, strung out, liberal??

Just a few-

After traveling to India in 2009 to shoot a documentary investigating the trafficking of children, she claimed to have saved the lives of 40 kids in one day during an illegal sweatshop raid.
-
Lindsay Lohan posing as Jesus Christ on the cover of "Purple" magazine
-
Lindsay filed a $100 million suit against E-Trade for its commercial featuring a talking baby named "Lindsay." Because she is just such a HUGE STAR!
-
In 2007, Lilo was on a roll! She was released from an alcohol-rehabilitation facility, and arrested the next week on suspicion of drunk driving and possession of cocaine.
-
She spent most of 2011 in even more legal trouble, this time for stealing a necklace as well as various probation violations. Her violations earned her 480 hours of community service and four months behind bars. Yet again, she was saved from doing real time by jail overcrowding. The star only served four hours of her sentence in November 2011 before she was released.

Another car crash! Lindsay allegedly crashed her car on California's Pacific Coast Highway in June 2012 while filming her TV movie "Liz & Dick." She wasn't charged until six months later when cops accused her of obstructing or resisting a police officer, providing false information to a police officer and reckless driving. But that wouldn't be the end of her legal problems that year. Despite switching coasts, trouble followed Lindsay to New York City. In September 2012, she was arrested for hitting a pedestrian, and in November 2012, she was arrested for allegedly assaulting a woman.
A whole lot of that sounds like GW Bush's resume` lol ...Teen/young adults party and get in trouble. Again...I think a lot of us should look in the mirror a little more often before labeling others this way.

A whole lot of that sounds like GW Bush's resume` lol ...Teen/young adults party and get in trouble. Again...I think a lot of us should look in the mirror a little more often before labeling others this way.
I can assure you friend I have never done any of the things I listed above, HOWEVER, I am no saint and I am fully prepared for the onslaught of potential jokes at my disposal for my perceived past Jack-assery as a youth AND I also agree that most of our "heroes" of today have just as many skeletons in their closet, but personally, I'm not fond of her no.

Any conservative who did half the **** she she's done, that we know about, would be serving life in prison. And I've never done any **** like that, way to me judge me lol.

Back
Top Bottom