• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for my family

My Dear brother, just come into the presence of our Amazing Savior and BELIEVE; we will believe with you and this chain of faith will release the power of God in your behalf, whatever the circumstance or situation it might be, God is in control. Praying for you!

Words said by The LORD Jesus Christ:
"For this reason, I am telling you, whatever things you ask for in prayer [in accordance with God’s will], believe [with confident trust] that you have received them, and they will be given to you."
(Mark 11:24 Amplified Version)

My Dear brother, just come into the presence of our Amazing Savior and BELIEVE; we will believe with you and this chain of faith will release the power of God in your behalf, whatever the circumstance or situation it might be, God is in control. Praying for you!

Words said by The LORD Jesus Christ:
"For this reason, I am telling you, whatever things you ask for in prayer [in accordance with God’s will], believe [with confident trust] that you have received them, and they will be given to you."
(Mark 11:24 Amplified Version)
Amen brother. Much appreciated of those kind words. I’m a minister of the gospel myself. I’m not perfect but nobody is. Sometimes we have to have our hedge lowered to see how much we will trust him.

Amen brother. Much appreciated of those kind words. I’m a minister of the gospel myself. I’m not perfect but nobody is. Sometimes we have to have our hedge lowered to see how much we will trust him.
We all go thru the "Valley of the of shadow of death, BUT we will fear no evil, because the LORD is with us!" Time to sing with King David on Psalm 23 and claim those promises!

Back
Top Bottom