• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PPQ for under $230 brand new

They also have $15 off if you spend $299+ Code: DACK15
Discount ends at midnight tonight.

I just saw this in my email and was planning to look into the Walther to see if it was worth it.

Dack has a lousy reputation. Ymmv.
I've had good luck with them. They make it clear up front that they do not process and ship super-quickly. If you need/want an item in 3 or 4 days, they're not your best bet. If you can wait a bit, you'll benefit from some of the best prices on the market.

I've had good luck with them. They make it clear up front that they do not process and ship super-quickly. If you need/want an item in 3 or 4 days, they're not your best bet. If you can wait a bit, you'll benefit from some of the best prices on the market.

Yeah i have waited for 6 weeks and never got my stuff on 2 separate orders, they have a fishy business model. No other retailers are as slow as them weather it's investing your money short term or they are selling overstock and oversell and waiting if more inventory evers comes in either way it's weird and I won't do business with them, the few bucks you save is not worth 6 weeks or never getting it at all

I've bought from them before. I got what I ordered. They're honest about it.

"Need it soon? We’re not your Huckleberry. Our shipments can take up to 30 days. Our prices explain why"

If this had a threaded barrel I might have picked one up. The PPQ pistols have good triggers and feel good in the hand.

Back
Top Bottom